Wednesday 1 July 2015

Week 6

Monday 15th June
Today in ballet Kelly would run the dance but stop every time something went wrong or didn’t look right, this was helpful as it really made me think about what I was doing and to remember the points she had given me previously (turn out). In drama me T-J and Imogen had to do out assessment with an audience  (Anna, Kelly and Kerry) this went very very well, I am very pleased with our performance, we received very good feedback from all 3, saying it was very funny and enjoyable to watch. In MT  we ran through the rou6tine very slowly then full out including facial expressions, miming and energy. This is one of my favourite pieces in the show I really enjoy performing it. In modern after running it a couple of times coming across the same problem (not enough room) we decided to stagger the line which solved the problem. We ran it a couple more times, all went well just need to smile more!

Tuesday 16th June
This morning we done a full run through of the show, this was good as we got to see everyone’s routines and show our own getting feedback and improvements, an improvement for my solo was that I needed to change a move as it wasn’t ‘sexy’ enough. In the afternoon we all cleaned the street group without Emile, this was very handy as we could go at our own pace and go over bits we weren’t comfortable on, the piece looks a lot better cleaner and tighter now, I’m feeling a lot more confident with it now.

Wednesday 17th June
I was only in for a bit this morning, in  this time we finished the fan dance and ran it in heels a couple of times, I’m very relieved our final piece is finished, it looks very good and Zak sounds amazing! I am looking forward to performing it in the show.
Thursday 18th June

ABSENT 

No comments:

Post a Comment